Paint Protection Film Training
Our 2-Day PPF workshop will give you the boost you need to fast-track
your PPF career. Fill out the form to book.
- Detailed inspection for any damages, scratches, and chips
- Proper reporting and administrative procedures
VEHICLE PREPARATION FOR PPF
- Washing techniques
- Chemical/compound cleaning
- Claybar application
- Dying procedures
- Prepping badges, parts and trims
PPF MATERIAL PREPARATION
- Hand-cutting techniques
- Pre-cutting techniques
- Introduction to plotter and design software
PPF APPLICATION TRAINING
- Required temperature and shop conditions
- In-depth review of various application methods
- Advanced tips and tricks for achieving high-quality results
- Advanced trimming and tucking-wrapping techniques
- Working with various PPF films and vehicle panels and finishes
The second day of paint protection film installation training is focused on hand-on experience applying all the lessons that you have learned on the first day, under the guidance of a professional PPF installer.
You will practice end-to-end PPF installation techniques, including both manual and plotter-guided cutting of PPF. You will perform both pre-cut and hand-cut PPF installation on a hood, fender, lights, mirrors, bumper as well as other vehicle parts.
After the two-day PPF training in our Toronto studio, you will have sufficient knowledge and hand-on experience with PPF materials and services to enable you to begin your career as a PPF installer.
As a bonus, you will have direct access to our PPF experts for 6 months following your paint protection film training for any consultations required. You’ll also receive several types of PPF materials for your own practice, as well as a complete set of tools for PPF installation, including spray bottles for soap and alcohol, two types of squeegees, and a cutting knife.
FAQ about PPF Training
If you have any questions about the PPF installation, please contact us