#1 PPF Installer in Scarborough
ID Protection is your one-stop shop for Paint Protection Film (PPF) installation services in Scarborough. Our team of skilled PPF installers has years of experience and a passion for precision, ensuring that every PPF installation is performed to the highest standard.
All packages include complimentary ceramic coating on windows and rims.
Full front bumper, headlights, mirrors, partial hood, partial fenders.
Better than nothingstarting at $850
Full front bumper, headlights, mirrors, full hood, full fenders, door steps, a-pillars, roofline, rear bumper top edge, under door handles.
Most popular choicestarting at $1500
Click on the package to get a quote
Paint Protection Film Installation in Scarborough
At ID Protection, we have 12 years of experience of paint protection film installation in Scarborough. We offer a 10-year warranty on our PPFs to make sure your car stays protected as the time passes. We offer PPF installation in Scarborough for different types of vehicle, no matter, whether it is a SUV, a track or a show car, we have a solution for you. We offer different types of PPF, like gloss, matte or color PPF, so you can choose one that is right for you. After visiting our PPF studio in Scarborough, your car will shine like a brand-new one. Check PPF packages we offer and schedule an appointment, and it will be the first step for paint protection.
What is paint protection film (PPF)?
For vehicles, Paint Protection Film —or PPF— is often referred to as “invisible armor.”
It is a transparent, thin, and resilient layer of film, typically clear/transparent, and made of polymer or polyurethane that is applied on the car’s exterior to protect the paintwork from damage (scratches, chips, UV rays exposure, chemical damage, etc.)
PPF is a unique protective technology for vehicles, offering some unique qualities:
- Self-healing: if the PPF is scratched or chipped, it can repair itself over time.
- Durability: PPF is highly durable, made from tough polyurethane material that can withstand even the most extreme physical and chemical damage.
- Invisible: with the exception of colored PPF, traditional PPF is fully clear/transparent and is virtually invisible, so it won’t affect your car’s appearance and, in fact, can enhance the car’s looks by giving it a gloss or matte finish. In the case of colored PPF, it can even change the car’s color.
Why is PPF Important?
For any vehicle owner, PPF is important because it can help to keep your car’s paint looking new for longer and protect it from various types of hazards, including:
- Physical damage: PPF is highly durable and can protect your car’s paintwork from physical damage, such as scratches, dents, chips, and so on. This can be very beneficial for vehicle owners who frequently drive on gravel or dirt roads.
- Chemical damage: PPF in Scarborough is also effective in protecting your car’s paint from acid rain, tree saps, bird droppings, bug splatter, and other types of chemical damage. These substances can damage your car’s paintwork when not removed properly, but PPF can effectively prevent any damage, even if you can’t remove them in time.
- UV rays: PPF in Scarborough is also an effective protection against UV rays exposure. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can cause discoloration and can even cause the car’s paint to oxidize and fade over time.
In short, paint protection film in Scarborough is a great investment that can help protect the car’s resale value by maintaining the car’s pristine look for longer. It is especially beneficial for those who live in locations with dirt or gravel roads or areas with more extreme weather conditions.
Here at ID Protection, it is also possible to install a ceramic coating on your vehicle. It will make the look of your car vivid and the car washing process much easier.
Who can install paint protection film in Scarborough?
If you are looking for an experienced, reliable PPF installation service in Scarborough, ID Protection is a great choice with a strong reputation and proven track record of excellent service and competitive prices.
ID Protection has an established reputation in Scarborough for providing PPF installation and removal services for years, and have served a lot of satisfied customers.
What sets ID Protection apart is the commitment of using only the highest quality materials in our PPF products, along with a lifetime warranty to give you a piece of mind.
In our Scarborough PPF installation studio, we have a team of professional, experienced installers, who will do their best on any vehicle.
Contact ID Protection right away for a free consultation, and we will answer any questions you may have and help you choose the best PPF product for your specific needs and budget.
Strategically targets the most damage-prone areas to safeguard your vehicle.
How long does paint protection film last in Vaughan?
Paint protection film in Vaughan should last for at least five years with good care.
In Vaughan, Ontario, with its relatively mild climate, ID Protection PPF’s lifespan could last even more than 10 years with regular cleaning and maintenance.
What’s the secret of our prolonged PPF lifespan in Vaughan? While there are many factors to consider, the secret is our film’s thickness and high-quality materials.
We only use the highest quality of materials with self-healing capabilities in our protective films, and when combined with our accurate and professional installation by our certified and experienced Vaughan PPF installers, your PPF can last longer as your long-term investment.
There are no additional treatments for PPF for the first 2 years, as it contains protective ceramic properties.
To prolong your PPF’s lifespan, you don’t need to do anything except regular cleaning with non-chemical and chemical substances, as PPF is not damaged by them. Applying wax or protective sealants can also help by adding an extra layer of protection.
How long does paint protection film last in Scarborough?
PPF is highly durable, and a high-quality protective layer can last for at least five years. With good care, PPFs in Scarborough can last for more than ten years.
However, there are two main considerations:
- To ensure longevity, it’s important to make sure the PPF in Scarborough is installed by a skilled and experienced professional, or else it may not last as long.
- Even if the PPF is high-quality and has been installed properly, it’s important to properly care for the PPF to maximize its lifespan.
Here are some tips on how to take care of your PPF in Scarborough:
- Wash your car regularly. Use a mild soap and water solution. You can also use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals, as PPF is not damaged by them. Use soft microfiber cloth instead.
- Apply wax or sealant over the PPF’s surface every few months or so, which can help protect the PPF from various elements.
- Inspect your car and your PPF film regularly. If you see any signs of damage, contact experienced professionals (l.e. ID Protection) to either repair or replace the PPF to prevent further damage.
It’s important to note that it’s best to replace the PPF once it starts to show signs of heavy wear and tear to keep your car optimally protected. In general, you won’t need any additional treatment for the first 2 years, as PPF contains ceramic elements itself.
How to maintain paint protection film in Scarborough?
Taking care of PPF in Scarborough is relatively easy, and you can follow these tips:
- Wash your car regularly. You can even use chemicals, as they are not harmful for PPF.
- Avoid using pressure washers, which can damage the PPF. However, if you must use one, use it at a safe distance of 1 meter and avoid spraying the PPF’s edges.
- Apply wax or sealant on your PPF every few months to provide additional protection against the elements. Use automotive wax, preferably one that is specifically designed for PPF. But it is recommended only when ceramic coating doesn’t work anymore.
- After washing the car, dry it with soft microfiber cloth. Avoid using paper towels or chamois cloths, which can scratch the PPF.
- Avoid prolonged UV exposure by parking the car in the shade. UV rays can discolor the PPF and cause it to degrade over time. If it’s not possible, use a high-quality car cover.
- If you notice any bird droppings, tree saps, or other acidic substances, remove them as soon as you can since they can etch into the film and damage it. Better do it in a car wash, than with a rag.
- Inspect the PPF regularly and if you see any signs of damage or wear and tear, have it repaired by qualified professionals ASAP.
Protection against unwanted scratches on delicate surfaces inside the vehicle.
ID Protection aims to protect both the exterior and interior of your car. We work on your car thoroughly, not to miss any single detail. Upgrade the interior of your car at our PPF installation studio in Scarborough.
Can paint protection film be applied to any vehicle in Scarborough?
Yes, Paint Protection Film in Scarborough can be applied to most types of vehicles, not only cars, but also SUVs, trucks, and even motorcycles, boats, etc.
Professional PPF installers in Scarborough like ID Protection can custom cut the PPF to fit virtually any vehicle, regardless of its make or model.
However, there are a few things to consider:
- Before applying the PPF in Scarborough, it’s important for the vehicle’s surface to be completely dry, clean, and free of any contaminants.
- If the car’s paint is already damaged in any way, it should be repaired first before applying PPF.
- The first two weeks after the PPF has been applied, the vehicle should not be washed and should be parked in a place with moderate temperature.
Where can I remove paint protection film in Scarborough?
Besides installation services, ID Protection has been providing PPF removal services in Scarborough with a solid track record for years, having been earned the trust of many satisfied customers.
We have a team of highly skilled and certified PPF installers in Scarborough, who are also very capable to remove your PPF without causing any harm to your car’s paint or exterior. We offer very competitive prices and a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure that you are getting a quality service and a great value when you choose ID Protection.
We use state-of-the-art techniques and tools to efficiently and safely remove your PPF in Scarborough, and we also offer a variety of additional services to keep your car looking its best, such as ceramic coating and car detailing.